Thursday, April 2, 2009

Money Money Money


Metallica-The Thing That Should Not Be
So tempting your ways. So luringly evil. Always lurking in the back of my mind, you want me to feed your infinite appetite (have some greens?).  You make sure to get noticed, you attention freak. Get a life! You think you can seduce me while sitting around in bank safes growing fatter?

Not good enough!

I refuse to bow down to you. I shall not be taken in by your evil ways. My definition of success will not include you or anything that you can help me possess. It will solely be about how I change and improve the society and the life around me. My satisfaction will come from being happy with what I already have, being happy with what I do. I will never let you become the sole motivating factor in any of my personal endeavors.

Sorry, but this is the end of our relationship. I can't give you the attention you demand. You already have many other people for that. It's not me, it's you. I'm fine with just staying as friends. Can't handle anything more than that. 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. good one!
    but trust me.. money has its ways.. it'll lure you when it wants to :)

    ReplyDelete